Sledgehammer Games has released its weekly community update. Within the update, there was a teaser image for an upcoming "Halloween Scream" event. Here is that image:
This image shows a re-done headquarters that symbolizes the upcoming Halloween season.
Along with this image, there were numerous Multiplayer fixes that were announced to be coming soon:
- Issue where players are kicked to Find Match menu when redeeming an Order or Contract
- Issue where Flak Gun event is not occurring regularly on XB1
- Issue where paratroopers could be placed in locations that would cause players to be stuck floating in the air
There were some zombies fixes as well that were announced:
- Master Prestige Rewards. That’s right, folks. These are coming for Nazi Zombies! We’re working on a few cool new items for Master Prestige players to show off to fellow slayers.
- Survival Maps Unlocked. These will be unlocked for anyone who owns DLC3! No need to complete the full Easter Egg to unlock the DLC 3 Survival Maps.
- Upcoming Fixes:
- Issue where XB1 players are crashing while playing Nazi Zombies
- Issue where the Orb of Lu’Roth cooldown is not instantly resetting if the teleport fails
- Serious God King overhaul!