The Call Of Duty: WWII PC Beta Brought Along Some Much Desired Changes To WWII. These Changes Varied From Minor To Major Changes. Here Are All Of The Changes That Were Made.
• Raven Software's Logo Appears On The Opening Animation Screen
Raven Software Has Been Announced As The Developing Partner Of WWII, Thus Their Logo Was Added. It Is Assumed That Their Logo Will Only Be On The PC Version Of The Game, But We'll Have To Wait And See.
• 2 New Menu ScreenS That Weren't Present In The Console Versions Of The WWII Beta
2 New Menu Screens Are Present In The WWII PC Beta. They Both Give WWII A New Look.
• Sledgehammer Games Changed The Map Loading Screens From Static Images To Dynamic Images
SHG Has Added Dynamic Loading Screens For Maps Compared To Static Images That Were In The Console Versions Of The Beta. This Now Means That We Get A Full Look At The Map Before It Loads.
Here Is A Look At All Technical and Tuning Changes To Call Of Duty: WWII
The team at SHG and Raven are currently looking at bringing the following updates to PC:
• Mouse performance • Connection quality • optimizations • Playing with multiple monitors • Better switching between the game and other apps • Rendering performance • tuning More keyboard bind options • UI improvements • FOV concerns
Alongside this, Michael Condrey has shared a list of updates they are working on to bring to PC for the game’s launch:
• In War Mode, some buildable walls showing the gamertag of the person hiding behind them, giving away their position. • Implementing an option to quit the game from the MP menu, rather than having to go to Settings – Main Menu – Exit • Adding functionality to use numbers to set sensitivity, not just a slider • Allowing hold on Shift key to keep sprinting • Allowing hold and release Tab for the scoreboard • Some weapon muzzle flashes may be too strong in 1st person view model perspective
Condrey has stated that the PC version has weapon tuning updates following the feedback from the console beta. The tuning updates are all in testing, and SHG is asking for player feedback from the new weapon updates. This includes almost all SMGs being slightly nerfed.
• We reduced the damage per second and decreased falloff range across all SMGs. • The STG44 Assault Rifle recoil was nerfed. • Minor buff to the fire rate of the M1A1, 1911 and P-08.